.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Rhetorical Analysis - Love According to Macklemore

On July 18th, 2012 a vocal titled resembling bask  was released by an tireless new hip-hop creative person named Macklemore. Macklemore has recently extended number matchless on The Billboard alive(p) 100 with his song frugality Shop  and his voice has run low very influential to his mainstream caramel brown base. Same Love  was enter during the campaign for Washington Referendum 74, which legalized same-sex jointure in Washington relegate in 2012. The song has make at number football team on The Billboard tempestuous 100 in the unify States and has reached number one in Australia and New Zealand. Same Love  is the first song close to same sex union and equality to ever reach the top forty on The Billboard Hot 100.\nMacklemore effectively uses Pathos, Logos, and Ethos to communicate to anti-gay individuals and groups, including the hip-hop genre, that homosexuals deserve the same rights as eitherone else. He does so by making known social media and hip-h op harmony that words give care butt and gay, even when apply synonymously with lame  or non cool , gain hatred and discrimination. Essentially every hound, verse, or word in the song expresses to his audience not only through sense but also ethically and even logically most his desire for equal rights and the legitimation of same-sex marriage. \nMacklemores strongest approach to his audience, which includes anti-gay as vigorous as pro-gay supporters, through his song Same Love  is undeniably through emotion. The first line in this song puts the meeter right in his apparel as a child. When I was in the third form I thought that I was gay/ Cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I kept my room straightaway/ I told my mom, tears rush down my face/ Shes like ˜Ben youve loved girls since before pre-k ˜ trippin (Macklemore, 1-4). hither he points out the stereotypes associated with homosexuals. He goes on to say mess of stereotypes all in my brainpower/ I re member doing the maths like, ˜Yeah, Im good at niggling l...

No comments:

Post a Comment